We are looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, and other UI/UX designers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and other UI/UX designers.
- Conceptualize, create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate interactive ideas.
- Present and defend design decisions, ensuring it is in-line with the overall roadmap as well as your personal design thinking and fundamentals (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc).
- Continually keep up to speed with the latest trends, standards, and updates in the UI/UX industry.
- Ensure that the product interface aligns with the company’s overall vision and style.
- Understand and conduct usability testing.
- 1-3 years of experience and a proven track record.
- Hold a strong existing portfolio and confident of explaining design concepts and ideation during the interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- A user-centric mindset.
- Great communication skills and capable of explaining decisions.
- Excellent understanding and experience in building financial applications / dashboards on desktop and/or mobile.
- Solid understanding of layouts and design as well as UI/UX design systems.
- Preferably be able to work on Figma.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
Unlimited leave policy
Regular workplace social activities and events
Funding for sports, wellness activities, and interest groups
Onsite company gym
The opportunity to work alongside a fun and global team
Treehouse provides DeFi users with live analytics and risk metrics of their digital assets. We are building a unified and user-friendly interface to help users successfully manage their portfolio in the ever-changing world of DeFi. We aim to be the gateway for all traders to effectively manage their DeFi risk across chains and are backed by some of the top Global VCs.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying