We are looking for a Strategy & Operations, Intern who is curious and comfortable with cryptocurrencies and wishes to gain more experience working in a Blockchain start-up. The candidate will work directly with the founders of the company and will help shape the overall strategy and direction of our product launch.
Roles and Responsibilities
Conduct detailed competitor analysis and structure insightful and actionable recommendations on our competitor’s positioning, product development, and how they onboard users
Develop surveys and evaluate outputs to identify data-driven product development opportunities and pricing strategies
Keep up-to-date with competitor announcements and provide management with prompt updates
Participate in all company meetings / calls & document minutes
Schedule touchpoints for workstreams to connect and effectively execute Phase I of our product launch
Contribute to the execution and enhancement of the Company’s social media strategy
Experience in financial modelling and accounting.
- Undergraduate student (1st-3rd year)
- Part-time or Full-time (220/40 hours per week)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous and analytical thinker
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Strong work ethics, detail-oriented and a passion for excellence
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
- On-site company gym; and a fun & global team!
Treehouse provides DeFi users with live analytics and risk metrics of their digital assets. We are building a unified and user-friendly interface to help users successfully manage their portfolio in the ever-changing world of DeFi. We aim to be the gateway for all traders to effectively manage their DeFi risk across chains and are backed by some of the largest Singapore VCs and global crypto exchanges.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying