We are looking for a Community Manager / Advocate / Builder to manage and be involved with social engagements within the company’s social channels as well as the wider crypto community.
We are looking for a person who is forward-looking, creative, meme-loving, and data-driven who dares to break boundaries. The individual will be given the opportunity to build, engage and manage Treehouse’s social community and be an advocate of both the community and the company.
You will work closely with the marketing and growth teams as well as share content from our research team with our community to build the Treehouse Brand. You may also have the opportunity to engage with external stakeholders such as local businesses, PR/marketing outlets, KOLs, institutional traders, financial service providers, and regulators to build the Treehouse Brand and Community.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build, manage and engage Treehouse’s profile and image with the community;
- Be an advocate of the community to the company marketing and management team so that we are aware of our community’s sentiments, thoughts, suggestions and comments;
- Manage and coordinate announcements, launches, media and information with the community to increase positive exposure of Treehouse;
- Organize, manage and oversee community meetups and any other events, online or offline which the company may decide to organize from time to time, ensuring proper community outreach and media and PR coverage;
- Manage the local online / offline Treehouse communities and channels (Telegram, Discord, Reddit etc);
- Moderate Treehouse’s forums, social platforms and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement;
- Ensure community acquisition and growth through reinforcing a positive image of the company;
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of Treehouse’s user base and influence;
- Assist with the engagement of local partners - KOLs, PR agencies, marketing agencies, youtube channel owners, local crypto businesses, credit institutions, local associations, educational, regulatory and governmental bodies etc;
- Delivering language content - including translations and proofreading;
- Provide feedback to Management of the company and suggest improvements in order to increase engagement and market share in the region;
- Stay on top of your meme game, local and international crypto trends and news.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be empathetic to the needs of the community
- Ability to manage ambiguity and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Eye for detail, resourcefulness, initiative and creativity
- Self-motivation and driven
- A team player
- Fluency & proficiency in English (Both written and spoken)
- Experience with community management, PR strategy
- Prior experience in media and PR relationship management preferred
- Experience in participating and/ or building local crypto communities
- Familiarity with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Passionate and strong knowledge of cryptocurrency.
- Competitive pay; Unlimited vacation policy; On-site company gym; and a fun & global team!
Treehouse provides DeFi users with live analytics and risk metrics of their digital assets. We are building a unified and user-friendly interface to help users successfully manage their portfolio in the ever-changing world of DeFi. We aim to be the gateway for all traders to effectively manage their DeFi risk across chains and are backed by some of the largest Singapore VCs and global crypto exchanges.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying